Note

This blog has moved to http://street-level.mcvmcv.net!

Five blogs I don't read

Five blogs I don't read:

A Photo Editor, Whats the jackanory, We Can't Paint, I heart photograph, Shane Lavallete's blog

This list may mean nothing to one part of my audience, or quite a lot to another part.

On the internet, "read" [intransitive] means "subscribe to RSS feed," or "follow," as some websites have neatly named this activity. With the exception of I heart photograph, I don't read these blogs because they don't write enough posts which are relevant to me. I know I won't spend the time looking at their feeds to find the good stuff.

If you share items through Google Reader (or any RSS-friendly system) with any content from these blogs, we should be sharefriends. Email me. Sharing on the internet is our form of education.

No comments: