Note

This blog has moved to http://street-level.mcvmcv.net!

Personal photobook printing service (in Japan) from Photoback

I found a whole bunch of books printed up by a service called Photoback last night while walking around some shops. If I am not mistaken, it costs about $25 to print a small book like you see below:

I didn't snap any pictures of the books that were there, but the quality seemed very high. The book is a very pleasant size, you can't tell from the picture but it's just about 5x7 inches and feels great in the hand. I will keep my eyes out for other automated photobook printing services here, and maybe report more on Photoback if I can find/learn to read more information about it.

1 comment:

Peter Robinett said...

Blurb also makes really nice photo books. I've got a friend there and can hook you up with some free books if you're interested.